Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas banner for the 12 days of christmas blog event

Hello everyone I'm participating in the 12 days of christmas blog event for ohlalavintagetreasures hosted by Patti & Doreen... I was to pick a categories, the categories are Christmas decorating tips, crafts, gift ideas, or creative baking. All the projects should be in a vintage or shabby chic style ( except for baking).  So, I ending up pick craft. I made a christmas banner for my grandmother and I love how it came out. I just want to thank Patti & Doreen from ohlalavintagetreasures for inviting to participate in there 12 days of christmas blog event.. please check out there blog and leave a comment to be entered in there daily giveaway... Thanks so much here's a link to there blog  http://www.ohlalavintagetreasures.com/... Thank for check out my blog & youtube chnnel @ mamajt4 and I hope you like my project  god bless,louise

1 comment: