Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

"December Iamcc"

Hello everyone, I want to share a project I did for the I am roses challenge for December. The theme is winter and to usethe colors (Blue & white). We have to use a Minimum of 2-3 I am roses Products (Create any project: Card/Layout/Tag/Altered Item). So, I want to share a gift I made for my daughter for christmas it's an altered paper mache Letter D for her first name is Deirdre...The flowers I use from I am roses are mixed blue & white gardenias # G2-607, white curly roses # G3-152, & white small 100 paper roses # R8-15...here is my project...


I just want to thank all of the Iam roses design team members for host there very first challenge for December and giving me a chances to enter...Here is a link to the I am roses blog & the web site

Hope you like my project... God bless,Louise

1 comment:

  1. Hi there :) I'm also in the IamRoses contest and I saw you've joined too, so I headed over to see your creation :) It's really beatiful!! Love the D you've decorated for your daughter. It's relly beautiful!! tfs, and a very happy new year to you and yours,
    hugs and smiles,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete